Liked the meme that Jane made in her blog , though it would be interesting , important questions never though about
well if any one did it let me know !
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? A lot ! I started in doing jewlery accessories made of silver and tried to sell them and that was A Wow experience for me , tried to sell scarves overseas with the help of one of my friends and my relatives and was a very nice one as well.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?I made a good resolution for last year but still needs so much stbility to decide the new year's resolution.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes, my best friend and my cousin
.4. Did anyone close to you die? No, elhamdAllah
5. What countries did you visit? Saaudi Arabia
.6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? being emtionlly stable and stop worrying.
7. What dates from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March ( was my last month in my previous job ), 5 october, the date of my interview, 6 November the date I started my new job.
.8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Finally finding a good job elhamdAllah and enabling to take a step ! overcomming my shyness abit and selling off some of my jewlery stuff.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not yet elhamdAllah , hopefully not at all.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? ElhamdAllah the regular, nothing serious Thanks God.
. Whose behavior merited celebration? Nothing particular in my mind at the moment
.13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Politicians
14. Where did most of your money go? outings
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? the scarves business
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? Hero Enrique galcious, I know it is old but just
recognized it this year
.17. Compared to this timed it this year more last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? happier elhamdAllah
18- thinner or fatter? fatter :(
richer or poorer? maybe richer
19-. What do you wish you'd done more of? loose weight , cotinue in the busniess stuff cause I liked and do some progress in my thesis.
How will you be spending Christmas? at home
.21. Did you fall in love in 2004? maybe
23. What was your favorite TV program?I love Friends
24-. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No thanks God
25. What was the best book you read? in year 2005 they were all scientefic ones or via net .
What was your greatest musical discovery? No one
.27. What did you want and get?doing somehing new .
28. What did you want and not get? that is private .
29- What was your favorite film of this year? didnt see many , want really that impressed
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was in umrah and I turned 27
] 31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? B eing committed to a good person whom I love and feel happy with his company
. 32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? casual
33. What kept you sane? many really :)
.34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I am not really into celebrities
36. Who did you miss? some people I know I dont have much contact with and someothers that I lost contat with
37. Who was the best new person you met? my colleagues in masters they were kinder than anybody I have ever seen in my life! and my cyber friends
.38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. I have to take steps towards wgat I want with some thinking and little hesitation and to have faith and being patient
39. What political issue irked you the most? All what is happening from killing , abusing , toturing ..everything
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. nothing really in my mind , that sounds weird !