enough analysis!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

things i like

today my matsers result is shown and elhamdAllah i passed , it was a tough year though
but it seems that i like studying and i like reading and researching to know more about what is going , i dont know whether this step will help me or not but hopefully yes in my career,

i started too to play my favourite sport that i like which is tennis , i used to dream when i was a child to be a hero and gain one of the grandsalam prizes, but after a while when i knew that it is quite hard :) i gave it up and i stopped playing and then i returned playing but not aiming for any champions of course , but for the hoby. thanks God that there is something that i really like as a hobby , i mean having many hobies but one or two hobbies that make you feel very happy is something amazing.

i mean sometimes we feel that there is nothing really extra you do for your self other than the normal routine in your life so this is really a nice thing elhamdAllah , well i hope that this would continue and to find other things too to do useful and interesting

2 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 9:42 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Hello Roora,

Mabrouk for your results. InshAllah you do great on your PHD if interested to pursue it :).

Sorry I missed reading your reply to me on fromcairo topic about fear of commitment.

I thought I will reply to you here :). I have two babies myself very young. I take them with me wherever I go unless it is nap time. I also attend some music and play classes with them. We meet Daddy and We go to lunch all together.

I hire some part-time so I can get away and enjoy some hobbies or sports. If grandma is around it is perfect so they are not with a stranger for very few hours, I try not to abuse grandma :)

Babyhood is the best time you can enjoy your children because before you know it they go to school for a whole day and come home to eat and sleep :(

 
At 7/21/2005 3:29 AM, Blogger Alina said...

Congratulations, Roora, on your masters results!
Indeed, having a few really refreshing hobbies is great! For me it's rollerblading, dancing and reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home