enough analysis!!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Busy and not Busy

Since I started my new job and I am very busy. My God, I am not used to these long working hours. I used o leave work by 4 30 PM and sometimes 5:00 PM, sometimes 6:00 PM. But these were exceptionals. Now I leave by 6:00 PM and this is the normal thing. Oh No! I feel like when I go home that i am speachless:) cant do anything.

I want to get used to the effort , so i can resume my life. Seems that anything I need to do, I delay to my weekend.

It is been a month and half now working these long hours, ISA I will get used to the effort soon.

I need to resume my post graduate study
I need to review the Quran,
I need to go to make some excercises... as i gained weight lately:(((. The last thing I want. I will retry to go after work immediately to walk in track or play tennis, instead of going home and then I get lazzy.

what else, I need to do some social and charity activities.. i feel good when I do that.

4 Comments:

At 12/02/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger Amr Ibrahim said...

the same dreams i wished before work, it is almost impossible ,we work and just keep working !!

i raelly hate that but coouldn't change it till now!!

i am at work now and it is 6:51 p.m and no hope to go home soon :)

 
At 12/02/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger roora said...

anawafkary: It is ok to work, i always lov to be busy , but having no time for anything else is something totally new for me.
I checked your blog, probably you are IT right? If yes, so dont think of going home early :) IT field is very famous of you can spend the night in the company:)

 
At 12/08/2006 5:50 AM, Blogger Me said...

I love work ... and I don't think I could one day "not work" ... but I don't like work that doesn't give you time for anything else...I believe there should be some sort of "balance" in my life ...am not always able to achieve that but I try to most of the time... al7amdulilah though ... I guess my jobs are much more flexible than most :)

Don't worry ya Roora... you'll take time to adjust ... but "ma t7ameleesh nafsek zeyaada" ... you'll end up not doing anything !!
Take care

 
At 12/10/2006 2:48 AM, Blogger LouLou said...

Roora,

Good luck with your job ISA. It's ok to be a little overwhelmed if it's a new job. As you get used to it, you will learn to work faster & pace yourself better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home