enough analysis!!

Monday, July 25, 2005

For those who need to remember

I usually keep some of the mails that i recieve that i like or touched my hear in away or another , even if it has to do with a nice memory and this will be the only reminder of it .

Among them one i loved very ,uch , i recieved it 4 years ago, i was a bit upset as my mood was turining down , i felt like some of the thing were going in the other direction that i wanted , actually it wasnt like that ,

At that time i recieved this mail , i felt like as if it is a message from God, it was like a spark or a reminder to make it up for me , it was quite a strong poem , for some one who is in pain ,it is quite strong , thanks God my situation wasnt that strong at all , but it seems that we give personal aspects bigger volume than it really is when they are just new.

i thought it would be nice to share , here it is :

What happened to those days when my faith was strong?

When I wouldn't dare think of doing anything wrong

when my yaqeen in Allah would lead me through

the good and bad .. the old and new

What happened to those days when my du'aa was sincere?

when there was absolutely nothing on earth that I would fear

when I was certain that Allah was really near

and would run to Him and leave all that is dear

What happened to those days when I could read and recite well?

when I bought al-janna and this dunya I would sell

when my heart was pure and all full of light

when my qiyam was my only source of strength and might

What's wrong my soul.. why did you fall?

Don't you know that Allah knows and hears your call?

A little test like this one shouldn't beat you so

It shouldn't pull you down to a level so low

Don't you know that Allah chooses what is best

and that this is all a previously planned test

Don't you know that He hears your soul .. He hears your cry

He sees you fall .. He sees you sigh

Allah is Great .. Allah is Al-Hakeem

His ways are just no matter how dark it may seem

Hold on, my soul, to the fireball in your palm

Hold on to it and when it burns act calm

whenever it falls, bend down and restart

let those tears fall and wipe that heart

Remember, my soul, the beauty of the promised firdaws

You know it's your dream to build there a hous

Get back on your feet and go back to those day

I know this only a passing phase ...

2 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 4:28 AM, Blogger Me said...

Jazake Allaho khayran ya roora..I stumbled across your blog from another blog.. to find this post.. and I "need to remember".. your post was a message for me too! Jazake Allaho khayran :-)

 
At 7/26/2005 1:48 PM, Blogger roora said...

Me: i am very happy that you liked the poem and it reached you too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home