enough analysis!!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Looking for something ?

I don't know what is going with me these days, or at least the last month. I am back from my home to check my work email , feel happy that I got some mails , even if it was for work , I just feel by sort of interaction that I like to do . I like reacting and having intractions among people. So that is why I check my work email , used to be happy when I find something , sme one asks me about something or some one notifying me by anything. Even the forwards I like to see !

Same goes for my personal mails , the yahoo and the hotmail, when I find someone sending me a personal message , I get so happy , I feel ...
EVen the forwards are so much better that zero message , it makes me really feel lonely.

I Really don't know why. I do have a life , I go work , I like it ElhamdAllah (Thanks God), I have my family and friends elhamdAllah , Then what ?

I don't see my best friends alot but that was the case before , so what is wrong ? why do I feel lonely or am I translating it by that, or seeking any sort of attention or interaction via mail , while I do have elhamdAllah a real life and people I do interact with in real life.

I think I should not think why as much as if I am feeling lonely to try to be fine ISA.
Maybe I should need to tell myself : enough analysis :))

2 Comments:

At 4/11/2006 3:04 PM, Blogger change destiny said...

Hormones . That's what's wrong . See , No matter how bad stuff could get , you can always blame it on hormones . :) just kidding .

We all get lonely , depressed and anxious at times . There could be real reasons like losing a beloved or surviving an accident or a stupid reason like losing your toothbrush or surviving a bad hairday :) It's just the human nature , honey . Don't worry . You're ok . You are just probably used to haviong lots opf stuff to do and not enough time . So the moment you have a moment for yourself you don't know what to do with it . My suggestion is call your friends and catch up with them or do something for yourself . like changing your haircut or watching a movie you like .

Hope i cheered you up . Take care and relax .

 
At 4/12/2006 3:10 PM, Blogger roora said...

Thanks change destiny for your kind words , you really made feel better , ElhamdAllah I feel better it was one of the swinging moods and I felt like i need to spell it out Thanks again :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home