enough analysis!!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Eid Mubarak

Every one eid mubarak ISA and happy new year . Havent been able to blog lately , so many thoughts come to my mind but just can't write them. I am not busy these days suppose as before, but yet my ming is working and thinking of the pending issues I have. I need to set few things that I need to have and do , there are things in my hand and things uncomtrollable , to be left on God ISA. for me I am really distracted with the thesis thing, can't set yet what would be my minor, I like marketing , and at the same time people encourage me to go for HR morebecause its job opportunities are better ! and I actually do like HR as well , but the mrketing more. Dont why I cant read a piece of article , I have time , but my mind cant concentrate. I discovered That I love studying , I dont know if it has to do with the research thing or with being involved in the school's environment once again, that is somehow meritual.

The spirit of sudying and sharing things with my collegaues, I dont know why! but it was great , used to love it last year.

Hopefully I can sdecide and not regreting the minor that would fit me the best and start continue my masters !

3 Comments:

At 1/10/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Happy Eid, Roora! Best of luck to you on both your studies and your job. I hope you aren't too busy to enjoy the holiday.

 
At 1/11/2006 9:45 AM, Blogger roora said...

thanks jane for your thoughtful greeting , I am not really busy now , I am just in a state that I cant decide , need to settle down!

 
At 1/13/2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Me said...

Good to see you blogging again Roora !!! Rabena m3aki in choosing your thesis topic... I think you should try and balance it and see what would be best for you... if you like HR and it's job opportunities are better I think you should go for it... just give yourself time to settle keda and everything will be just fine inshALlah ... your mind is just a little "moshat-tat" now ...

Yalla... Rabena yewafa2ek :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home