enough analysis!!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Good news

I wanted to write this post from a while but I had no time what so ever to sit down and write on the computer!

The good news is that I found a good job elhamdAllah (Thanks God) at last , after a very long search. I started from 2 weeks exactly , just after I returned from the omrah.

The job I was looking forward for it very much from 2 months , I applied in it and they called me for an interview before the omra , and then they sent me the letter of intent and after that I travelled , to start my job immediately after I returned. I didn't have time to rest :)

I didn't realize that working raises my mood and spririt to that extent , actually I am used to be busy by something , can't stay empty.
But also, I have been staying at home for months , so I must say that I needed some time to regain my energy and can do many things at the same time , it is like I feel consumed but hopefully I will get used to the every day working effort and can get back to my normal activities day by day , pray for me every body in my new job:)

8 Comments:

At 11/19/2005 4:38 AM, Blogger LouLou said...

Roora!

That's great news. Am so happy to hear it.:)Alf Mabrook. Good luck in your new job ISA.

 
At 11/19/2005 10:23 PM, Blogger Nightlegend said...

mabrook on your new job ,and you are right in your feeling og higher energy after starting your new job ,when out spirit is high our energy leavel is exceeding the normal.

 
At 11/20/2005 10:51 AM, Blogger Me said...

Mabroooook ya Rooooora !!!

Rabena m3aki

Hehehe ;-)

La2 begad fe3lan Rabena yewafa2ek :-)

 
At 11/20/2005 11:27 AM, Blogger roora said...

Loulou, Allah yebarek feeky , thanks my dear for being happy for me.

nightlegend, yeah it even arises my mood to do other things I actually quitted because I was bored when I was staying doing nothing.

Meme , keep up your prayers , no matter what : ) for me , I was thinking to post something about you.

 
At 11/20/2005 11:39 AM, Blogger Me said...

me too ;-)
but I've gotta run now... gotta buy some stuff for the house (veggies)... I like to get them myself .. not have them sent... like to see what I'm buying :-D

 
At 11/20/2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

Mabrook Roora! im very happy for you, good luck, you deserve the best :)

 
At 11/21/2005 9:06 AM, Blogger Just Jane said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations and best wishes on your new endeavor.

 
At 11/22/2005 11:46 AM, Blogger roora said...

Chari, and Jane , thanks a lot and wish me luck :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home