enough analysis!!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

A dream on my mind …would it be true ?

Maybe I am too greedy but I feel by God's compassion and I believe of His mercy , I seek too much from Him , but hopefully I won't be kind of person who turns his/her back when God gives them a need And instead of thanking Him, forgets and think of what can be better that I couldn't get!
I wonder who am I in those, I hope that I would be settled and God 's mercy would lead me to the right path always.

I have to admit that I felt by God's mercy a lot on me, walking in the road, driving in the street , everything I feel that God is protecting me ISA.

After long search of job and a long time and I got patient for a long time , God helped me in finding a good job elhamdAllah (Thanks God) , as every thing else I felt that I should be patient and God would reward me and gives me what I will like , hopefully I will be ISA.

What I am wondering now or a dream in my mind, is about finding my partner, but not any partner , I don't know why , but maybe after I broke , and I got hurt and then I met some people, I am looking forward that my partner would be some one who Makes it up for me , and I mean it . Some one whom I admire and get impressed with and have an overwhelming happiness while I am with him , enjoying his company, his talk , appreciating his personality that lasts and not seasonal , and the same would be for him . Too much right ?

I am writing this because whenever time passes, I start to say to myself maybe …., but I wish from God that He would generously give something that I get content with.

And whenever some one sets me for n arranged marriage, I feel like, what do I really want? Hopefully God gives me what I feel I need and satisfied and makes me a person who has self content.

9 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 2:48 PM, Blogger doshar said...

habibty ya roora i love you so much! missed seeing you tonight, but i read your post. ya habibty ya roora ISA God will give you what you want. you do not ask Him for too much.. nothing is too much for Allah. Inn Allah wasi3on 3aleem. matkhafeesh ya roora, You will be happy ISA, with who ever it is God matches you with. I have faith in that, because you are so.. mish 3arfa a2oolek eih. I just believe so ISA. do not worry little sis. i love you. :)

 
At 11/26/2005 7:23 PM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Hi Roora,
I'd like to share with you something that I did a few years back. It was New Year's Eve and I was wishing, just as you are, to meet someone very special. I went to the store and picked out a beautiful blank book and a lovely candle. Inside I wrote down all of the positive qualities I was looking for in a man, but nothing negative, only the positive. At midnight I lit the candle and read aloud my companion "wishlist". About a year later I had the good fortune to meet a very special man who fit my description almost completely and we began a friendship which turned into a wonderful relationship. He's now the father of my children. Maybe it was a silly thing to do and maybe it had no effect on the future, but maybe it did. Who knows? Best wishes to you.

 
At 11/27/2005 10:20 AM, Blogger roora said...

Doshar, I know nothing is hard in terms of God;s willing, i am praying for that.

Thanks jane , that was really inspiring and brings hope, I am happy that you were at the end lucky meeting your dream man :) hope i will do one day , ISA.

 
At 11/28/2005 11:50 AM, Blogger Me said...

"Mr. Right" will come along on the day God has chosen ya Roora :-)
It isn't too much to ask for walla 7agah

 
At 11/28/2005 2:14 PM, Blogger LouLou said...

Roora,

Nothing is too much to ask from God. Just like you found the right job after a long search ISA you will find the right partner & be as happy as you deserve.

Just hope you're keeping an open heart & mind. You mentioned being set up for arranged marriage. If you meet someone you think you might like - whether arranged or otherwise - I hope you're giving them & yourself a chance.

ISA we will hear very good news from you soon.:)

 
At 11/28/2005 4:02 PM, Blogger Dalulla said...

You are asking for what anyone would ask from God, you have faith and that is all you need to have. In sadakty Ellah sadakaky insha'Allah. (you are being sincere in your request to god and God will be sincere with you, in His good time ya roora).

Keep your faith strong and insha'Allah kheir. Be patient... Kheir insha'Allah.

 
At 12/03/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger roora said...

loulou, me , dalia , thanks for your nice words, i know walahy that God is so generous and He gives more than we expect but sometimes I am just put in situations where I think whether what I want will be true ..hopefully God will do me what is Kheir ISA .. and be happy with . No body knows after all what is good for him and what is not " 3sa an takraho shay2an wa howa khayran lakpm"

Maybe as loulou said I should have an open mind and heart and stop worrying , i know everything is preplanned by God after all.

 
At 12/08/2005 12:21 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

Roora,

Believe me when i say, the right one WILL come along when you least expect it.

Im talking out of experience, im a girl who thought that mr right doesnt exist, and i was never interested in making any relationship go forward, i always found faults just to break it, i though god will punish me for that, but as any girl, i wanted someone who would appreciate ME without the sole purpose of getting married. I have lost interest in meeting anyone, let alone someone who would occupy my mind, heart, body & soul.

He showed up when my mind wasnt even on earth, he was there for a while and i hadnt even noticed him, and if it wasnt for the efforts D did, i wouldnt be where i am now.

We all know that its naseeb, and its all written by god, i heard once Amr Khaled say that on every girl's forehead the name of the man she will marry is written, now dont you wish you can read that? its normal to think about it, especially when we start hitting our late 20s, but believe me you, when you concentrate on yourself and your life faithfully, god will send you the right person your way.

Rabena yekteblik el khier daiman ya roora, i just pray who ever that person will be, turns out to be worthy of you and makes you happy.

God bless you.

 
At 12/11/2005 9:16 AM, Blogger roora said...

thanks Chari , I am happy for you ! I know that it is all naseeb , it is just that sometimes the person get woried ..not really worried but looking forward for something that gets me content by.
it was just a state .. and now I m better elhamdAllah. Maybe I just have no time to think :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home