enough analysis!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Now as there was some problems in the division that I am working in. And they are presenting a proposal on how to reallocate the division and the staff to other departments. I found a good opening , suppose to be ISA. It is in the same place, but different department, suppose to be a higher one than I have these days. It is suppose to be of higher responsibilities as well. Well for anyone in my situation would just try to apply ( I don't know for fact if they will accept me or not).

But I mean as long as I am not sure yet whether my job in the previous department will remain and the situation is all ambigious. So this may sound rational. Except for the fact is that I am very emotional towards my previous place and I have hope that it would continue even if it was a step less than this one (new opening ) and of less pay.

I feel happy by the management flexible style , teamwork colleagues.. everything. It is not like I am having too much contact with my colleagues in the whole day.. but the general atmosphere is descent and fine. Having a good morning smile in the face of every one..less bossy style ...less anxious .. good teamwork , those who are seniors deal in friendly way. This is far away from what I expected in the egyptian management system. (well i know that for some one this maynot count for him/her but in fact it does count a lot for me)


Well the one who was in the other post told me frankly that he didn't like neither the management nor the team that much .. that is why he jumped out once he found another post. This is beside that the added responsibilties means added work burden ... but still amn't I limited to the 8 hrs of work daily?

Anyways, frankly if I am sure that the team is good enough, I would of go for it ...because it is a more guranteed position rather than the unfigured situation we have now and at the end it is good that I would promote in a way or another.

Is it it weird that I am that emotional ? Things really make difference with me. Couldn't belive how some one like Loulou for example , who had to bear complete isolation from her team for the sake of her career.

Anyways, I made a prayer of estekhara and I will apply anyways, and ISA God will lead me to the right path.

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Me said...

It seems that you are a bit "extra emotional" ya Roora :-)
But good thing you prayed estekhara... inshAllah things will go well :)

"Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our Protector": and on Allah let the Believers put their trust." (Altawbah:51)

 
At 5/27/2006 1:16 PM, Blogger roora said...

ya me , I guess you should know me by now and thanks for the verse I needed to hear and read , thanks ya gamila and JAK

 
At 5/28/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger person said...

great blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home