enough analysis!!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Emotions Fullfillment

These days we are working on keeping the jobs we have , I am working in some interesting areas these days , for this sake . I don;t know , I used to before recently to be very satisfied when I do some sort of work like that cause i feel my recognition then.

But there is something lacking inside me , and I feel it . I really lack the emotions ! Thanks God I have more emotions than so many do , I have my family at least elhamdaAllah and they are so loving and caring . May God reward them all the good for beimg so good with me ISA. I have my life and friends. But i still do lack the emtinal thing towards some one . It is getting too much on me these days. I feel it when I find someone who I know that he won't work out because he is married or whatever , but if i like him a bit , I feel by change in my spirit and then I realize why am I very happy then ! and then I get upset because I feel that it is not true nd should not be like that ! So the desperate feeling comes to me when i meet someone i feel good towards and happy for talking with him after wards immediately I tell myself now it is fake , it is all built on unreality. I pity myslef that I can get happy by something like that honestly . i wish if i can have some more strentgh ameen. It is not a matter of age as much it is a metter of state that comes over me and I don't know how to stop. Can our lives be standing for that ? and what about the couples who find out that their partners are not really whom they were dreaming off? There is no way back then , I know it is no way to be realistic that all the couples and married people relations all teh time full of emmtions but to an extent , it is after all suppose to be built on good basis. any way just felt that i need to spell it out from my spirit

6 Comments:

At 4/15/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger LouLou said...

Roora,

The feelings you describe are all normal. You are in a period of waiting to meet your other half. We've all been there. It's natural to dream of what you would like partner to be & to search for it in people you meet. I read somewhere that we spend more of our lives waiting for love than we do enjoying it because once we find it we soon get used to it & start complaining about our partners.:)

Inshallah it will not be a long wait for you. And ISA the time you spend waiting now will help you choose the best & also make you wise enough to appreciate it when you find it.

And there's no need to feel sorry for yourself just because sometimes you feel admiration for someone or a passing crush. That used to make me happy for many years too. I remember that when I liked something about a guy it gave me hope that even if he is not the one at least part of what am looking for exists. I mean as long as you don't do anything wrong - & I can't imagine you doing anything wrong - then nothing wrong with enjoying meeting a nice person even if he happens to be a male.:)

 
At 4/15/2006 12:46 PM, Blogger roora said...

Loulou, you really made me laugh, I am very embarassed talking about that over and over , I am not old , i mean 27 is fine , but I just felt guilty and as you said there is nothing wrong about it.

And you know something rightyou are when I see someone and like something about him and makes me happy it gives e as well hope that I can meet someone ISA, whom I can be happy with his company.

And yeah God is the planner , the more time passes is ISA for my benefit afterall

Thanks :)

 
At 4/22/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Darius said...

Personally, I went through a period in my late twenties when I was uninvolved with anybody. It started out as the loneliest part of my life, but ended with me having dealt with my own issues in really constructive ways.

Ever since, alone or not, I've never been deeply lonely again. I think a good marriage is the best, but a bad marriage the worst. That deep loneliness can end and leave you less needy and a better potential partner than ever.

 
At 4/22/2006 5:21 PM, Blogger roora said...

darius:
happy for you as you didnt experience that again. Avtually thanks God , This state is not alway occupying me, but I do feel it in certain situations !

But how can deep loneliness can make me less needy person and better partner ? I actually afraid that I might be now ver needy person as a result of that feeling that sometimes come to me.

 
At 5/03/2006 4:06 AM, Blogger Dalulla said...

ya roora, when you are single and feel lonely, you can sometimes find your way round this loneliness and get it over with, but when you are involved with some one and it is not working out and you feel lonely even though some one is there, now that is the worst ever.

Insha'Allah you'll be blessed with the right person all in good time ya roora. when you feel lonely keda try to occypy yourself with anything you like.. go for a drive, sit by the nile, do whatever it takes to change that mood. :-)

 
At 5/03/2006 7:00 AM, Blogger roora said...

sit at the nile makes me feel lonelier ya dalia :)

yeah i know how it goes when you arent with the right person , it is much worser than when you are single

 

Post a Comment

<< Home