enough analysis!!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Back

Thanks all for the nice comments that you left me, I was happy to see them when I was back.

I was in Mecca doing omrah in the last 13 days in ramadan , I and doshar, (my sis) :). And it was very nice elhamdAllah and hope that Rabena yetakabal. I remembered the blogging over there, wherever anything happens that leave a remark to me , I say to myself , Well I will blog about that ! as I remembered most of you in my prayers especially those who have something up with them. Hope you enjoyed Ramadan here and the eid as well.


Well i will blog about it later in more details, when i gather up my thoughts

I hpe to do Hajj too soon , I feel better when i do these obediences in my youth , we 3okbalkom too enshaAllah :)
Missed you all :)

12 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 1:41 PM, Blogger tota said...

Welcome back Roora & takabbal allh ISA menna wa minkom :)

 
At 11/06/2005 2:46 PM, Blogger Me said...

Roooooooooooooooooooooooooooora !!!

7amdella 3al salama ya gameela !!! w 3omra mabrouka inshAllah... Rabena yatakabbal..

You've been missed :-)

 
At 11/06/2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Me said...

Forgot to say...W Kol sana wenti tayeba ... w 3o2bal el Hajj isA

 
At 11/06/2005 8:32 PM, Blogger LouLou said...

Welcome back ya roora. And taqabala allah. Hope it was a happy Eid for you & doshar. Am sure it was if you just came back from Mecca.

 
At 11/07/2005 1:28 AM, Blogger Charisma said...

Welcome back roora! you were greatly missed!

Takabal allah your 3omra, and ISA yekteblak hajj, god bless you, people like you really make me believe that there's hope in life.

 
At 11/07/2005 4:30 AM, Blogger Dalulla said...

Seyam makboul wa thanb maghfour wa 3omra makboula insha'Allah rab el 3alameen.. Ya rab yekteblek we yekteblena kolena faridat el Hajj ya roora
Kol sana wenty we your family tayebeeeeen

 
At 11/07/2005 4:24 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

welcome back sis

 
At 11/07/2005 6:45 PM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Welcome back, Roora!

 
At 11/08/2005 7:00 AM, Blogger Wonderer said...

Welcome back roora, 3omra maqboula insha'allah.

 
At 11/08/2005 11:45 AM, Blogger roora said...

Thanks all for your very nice comments. I am late a bit in blogging as I am having a flu, and I am busy and i having out state mind awhile , i am having three things I wana say , i will start by the trip son once the cold is over ISA.

we 3okbalkom all , it is nice , like I feel that I know most of you personally and not only through the net , wish to see you one day ISA.

 
At 11/08/2005 4:32 PM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Sorry to hear that you are also battling the flu. I'm still tired and nauseated. Hope we both feel better soon, Roora.

 
At 11/09/2005 1:01 PM, Blogger roora said...

Thanks Jane, i think i just need some rest that I still didnt have yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home