enough analysis!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

A nice Song

I bought a tape for Sami Yousef , a singer who sings Islamic songs. I felt very much touched by the first song to the extent I was about to cry , I don't know why ? maybe the words , the music , the tone , it all touched my heart .

The song is called " My Ummah" its words touched me ....

This is the first part of the song " the first few sentences "

My Umman , my Ummah
He will say, Rasululah on that day
Even though we stayed from him and his way

My brothers, my sisters, in Islam
let's struggle, work and pray
if we are to bring back the glory of his way

The rest is also great ! and the song is even more touching. The fact that Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) will say that on the judgement day and how much he suffered for us from torturing , how much he loves us ISA. Looking forward that when he sees us one day ISA , he would be happy by us. Ya Rab

6 Comments:

At 10/15/2005 4:27 PM, Blogger Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

the CD is awsome
but the best one that touched me truely was "make a prayer"
it was out of this world, weither lyrics or melody...

and the idea of the song "free" as well was very very touchy..

don't u think we need a new trend to go on for religious songs ?!

 
At 10/15/2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Me said...

Haven't heard the CD yet ... not really into music any more but I like Sami Yousef...and these words are lovely...

 
At 10/16/2005 7:46 AM, Blogger Wonderer said...

I like Sami Yousef too. I really respect the guy for many reasons; he is struggling to learn arabic (lo.3at el quran)and I guess he is doing fine, he could have chosen the easy way to have money and fame easily by singing one of those songs with the semi-naked girls in the background. However, he chose the hard way. He really deserves respect.
I like "el mo3alem" very much.

 
At 10/16/2005 11:13 AM, Blogger Charisma said...

is this from his new album roora?
sounds nice, i shall get it ISA.

 
At 10/16/2005 12:49 PM, Blogger roora said...

lasto adri , i didn;t hear yet " make a prayer " my sis told me about the mother ..she told me you are gonna cry , and actually i don't usually rin for crying :)

i agree with you the religous songs are even a nicer trend , i think we can hear them ..enjoy our time and act like a rememberance for her.

 
At 10/16/2005 12:57 PM, Blogger roora said...

Me and wonderer

the cd or the tape is very nice.

Actually i like this tape more than the previous one and yes mo3alem was great.

wonderer, i saw many while i was doing omrah who memorizes by hard elfatha in the quran to be able to say it in their prayers and they don't know arabic on the first basis ...and I feel by how much bless we have that the arabic is our first language and we feel by quran and it is much easier for us than them. they used to keep in asking me about the instructions and some prayers of what they mean , and again I feel by God's bless in that and how much i should thank Him.
But definitely they will have ISA their reward for trying.

Charismatic soul, yes i think you should get it , it is very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home