enough analysis!!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Kluukked

I hanve been klukked by jane to do this , write 5 random things of me, unfortunately i don't know how to upload photos or else i would of done because they were of been nice.

1- I have been born in Egypt and after 20 days we moved to Jeddah where I spent my early 5 years of my childhood there, can't recall much. But my older sis and my brother do , we are still in contact with our freinds who were there with us in the building who are considered to be from the nicest people we may ever met.

2- I love playing tennis and watching it , I had a dream when I was a child to be one of the Grandslam heros of tennis, and because I joined the tennis 11 years old , I felt like I was old to achieve this dream so I quited the tennis thing to return back to it when I am 20!


3- I learned to be some how optimistic and I am trying to be having a real sort of dependance on God so as to have a hope for the future and that the dreams would be fullfilled or else it would of been very depressing.

4- I am 26 and I am turning 27 soon ISA, and still I feel so young , and my family , my friends ...even those who are younger with me deal as if I am a baby ...so what is that?

5- I love my family so much and love my nephews even If I am not good in dealing with kids ...but really love them., and looking forward to have mine ISA

well I will recommend doshar, loulou, me to do it

14 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 9:55 PM, Blogger LouLou said...

Good morning roora,

Uploading photos is easy.

1) Open an Edit post screen - either create a new post or edit an existing one.
2) Click on Edit html.
3) On the lefthand-side corner you will see the icons b, i, etc...The last one is the photo icon. It looks like a little picture.
4) Click on on this image icon & another window will come up where you can upload images from your computer or from the web.

 
At 10/09/2005 9:56 PM, Blogger LouLou said...

Thanks for tagging me btw. Will have to try it later though. Now I need to get to work.:)

 
At 10/10/2005 6:18 AM, Blogger Wonderer said...

It is really nice to know some info about the person you are addressing. It gives a feeling of intimacy.

 
At 10/10/2005 6:22 AM, Blogger roora said...

yes wonderer it does, i think i said about myself in that to do it ... i am tagging you to do it too

 
At 10/10/2005 12:23 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

thanks for sharing things about you! :)

 
At 10/10/2005 12:23 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

my husband juust turned 30 and his mom still treats him like he';s her little baby,

 
At 10/10/2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Me said...

Good to know more about you ya sweet Roora... thanks for tagging me .. I did the meme on my blog btw

 
At 10/10/2005 4:52 PM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Thanks for doing the meme, Roora. As for being treated like a child, well, to your parents you will always be their baby. And my grandma once told me that I would not really be an adult until I was sixty, so there's another perspective on that!

 
At 10/10/2005 5:17 PM, Blogger roora said...

I actually enjoy beinh treated like that some times , it is a nice feeling ..it doesn't mean that I am not responsible but i like to feel by the care , I am taken care from is a nice feeling, as I do fr some others, it is important for me in the personal relations.

 
At 8/18/2007 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks.

 
At 8/18/2007 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for interesting article.

 
At 9/09/2007 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Nice site! Good resources here. I will bookmark!

 
At 9/10/2007 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see first time your site guys. I like you :)

 
At 9/10/2007 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home