enough analysis!!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Interviews

Still going in the interviews ... I was getting frustrated afer all this search ..if I dont get what I want , but now ElhamdAllah i reached to somehow self settlement that I will do the best of what I can do and leave the rest for God...because there is nothing I can do except trying and searching ..and if I didn't get what I want after doing all this effort , I will try to be pleased by what I Have enshaaAllah.

Today i made two interviews in the same area ..it was a looser idea to make both in the same day , it was so tiring and exhautsting. I didn't think how much time it will take each. i had been through many, the maximum was like 20-30- minutes.

Today : in the first one .. I made an initial one for 20 minutes , then I had to wait for a half an hour and then make some tests for another 40 minutes and them go to another interview with HR manager for another hour. Actually it was interesting the one with HR manager, he discussed with me things about my study and I felt like I want to learn from him a lot in the field of HR and the presentation skills. I felt it was pretty professional and that is whatI liked the most about it, beside the environemnt of the company was some how familiar.
The halls had some mikes and during the evening prayer , the azan (prayer call ) was sound through the mikes in a low voice in the company's halls. Other than that , managers seemed to be friendly and professional.

The second interview , was at a company, I actualy found that it was more like an office , so I felt like NO.

But the one who made the interview for me was a girl that I found her a colleague, it was pretty nice to find it a colleague , it made me more relaxed , even when I felt it is like No for me , I was happy that she told me that I seem some how not tough enough to handle the position ?? Is that releveant , do I have ..maybe yes.

Any ways I didn't mind. But I liked talking to her a lot and she adviced me about some resources in where shall I find work and I actually asked for her number because I was impressed by talking to her.

So today ,I can say that one interview that is still in process ISA and the other is out, but I liked the fact that I got introduced to people , one seems pretty professional and the other was very helpful and may help me in friendly terms hopefully later ISA.

9 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 5:50 AM, Blogger Me said...

Rabena me3aki ya Roora in your search for a job .. isA you find something suitable soon ... just pray estekhara and everything will go for the best isA

 
At 9/29/2005 5:37 PM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Best of luck to you, Roora.

 
At 9/30/2005 5:16 AM, Blogger tota said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/30/2005 5:18 AM, Blogger tota said...

Good Luck roora
that got me to flash it back ,, i was sooo much into interviews ... that i became such an addict to it .. and i do really learn from interviews, none was like the other.
i work now (i dont like my work that much) but it still kinda of Settlement for a while ... but i'm missing that thing, i do think to apply to make interviews just for making interviews :)

 
At 10/01/2005 4:57 AM, Blogger Charisma said...

i know exactly how it feels doing interviews roora, sometimes it feels never ending, but trust me once you set foot in something even if you dont like it that, much things will catch up, and you can move to something you like.

Good luck!

 
At 10/01/2005 2:28 PM, Blogger roora said...

Thanks all for wishing me good luck in my job.

ElhamdAllah I am much calmer now ,searching and having some self peace that I am doing the best I can do and the rest is on God's hands.

Me : thanks for your usual nice prayer ...please keep it up :)

Charismatic soul , i know that this is how it gona be ISA when i footstep in a job ....but where bas :) I am waiting :)

 
At 10/02/2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Aisha said...

Good luck Roora... :)

 
At 10/07/2005 3:32 PM, Blogger Mohamed Moshrif said...

But you hadn't mentioned the type of job you're making the interviews for, is it a technical position or what?
And what's it?

 
At 10/08/2005 4:18 PM, Blogger roora said...

no it is not a technical position in the first degree as i am graduated from business admininstration, so the fact that any job that can suit my education and my experience and pays off good as well and can be suitable to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home