enough analysis!!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Work

i have been working for few years from now, and i was not fully content by the things i used to do at work.
i was quite frustrated and i wanted something new to feel self fullfilled and being creative a bit.
well things moved on seeking that things would be better, sometimes it used to be better but mostly , i felt that i can learn much more in some where else.

so i decided to start in my masters so as to find something nicer to learn and thus improve my chance in working in better areas. At the begining , i felt that my brain was rusted , been years since i opened a scientefic book and i had to read articles and i should process very quickly , after a while i get used to that , it was a sort of lubicating the mind

Still working in my masters , i decided to change work ISA, and trying to do my best , i did not stop searching in all the searching engines , ask all those i know. recruitment offices , every thing, been two months searching ,

been with several interviews lately, seems that my demand for the job is too high , i want a good job and with a good pay as well , actually i am not loking for an extreemly high pay but an acceptable one , that i feel by difference in the work shift and at the same time better job as experience.

it is a dilema , actually , that i found two very interesting posts and seem to be like who i am in one of them , but their pays are not really that good, one of them is more than my current job by something negligible and on the other hand , more working hours and one day off
and the other i will have a less pay than the current one by also something negligible but still more working hours , but such a great experience and the field i like the most , seems to be nice .

i know that i can just go on but i should feel some how rewarded so as to be encouraged especially that i am not a fresh graduate any more.

My parents are telling me not to waste my time in looking for a new job and try to concentrate on my post graduate studies so as to catch up if possible in one of the private universities. Actually i like teaching , but i feel it is a long way to go.

Still looking and looking , and i am doing what i can , and hopefully things turn to the best ISA.

8 Comments:

At 8/17/2005 6:46 AM, Blogger Just Jane said...

Good luck in your search. I hope you are able to find a job that suits you and pays you what your time and effort are worth.

 
At 8/17/2005 9:16 AM, Blogger Me said...

Good luck ya Roora...Rabena me3aki .. by the way what do you study ?

 
At 8/17/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger roora said...

i am making my masters in business administration and you me ? i will contact you soon ISA, thanks for the prayer very sweet of you , please do for me.

thanks jane , happy that you visited my blog, please check some indeas post where i am questioning you something

 
At 8/18/2005 6:01 AM, Blogger Me said...

I'm a Civil Engineer..and I studied "Teaching English" as well..something called "Intensive Teachers Training Certificate".. was really good ell7amdulilah :-)

 
At 8/18/2005 6:30 AM, Blogger roora said...

guess i know it , it is in AUC , mesh keda ?

i though about taking an extensive course in the british council that enables me to teach IGCSE , but said maybe later

 
At 8/18/2005 7:03 AM, Blogger Me said...

No, actually ya Roora this was in Alex ... but they do sometimes offer it in Cairo...it's called the "ITTC" and the tutors used to teach in the British Council previously then they set this up on their own...with it you can teach at the AMIDEAST (if you've heard of it) and I think also IGCSE.. there are, however; other certificates at a place called the "International Language Institute" in Heliopolis,Cairo... http://www.eslsite.com/courses/celta_courses/egypt.html
the British Council themselves recommended this place

 
At 8/18/2005 9:40 AM, Blogger roora said...

thanks ME , you act as a great reference here
i know amid east , actually i took an exam in it from a while and applied in a job there too before

 
At 8/22/2005 12:11 PM, Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

Roora, you asked on my blog if there are places to take MS exams, accidently I came across that link,
http://www.nozhait.com/prometric/index.htm

Wish it's helpful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home