enough analysis!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A quiz at Shop Girl Bog

This quiz became lately very spread in the blogs , it was originally in Shopgirl's blog , I answered it as well , here it is

Three names you go by:
*Roora
*my first name
*youyou

Three parts of your heritage:
*Muslim
*Egyptian
*Arab

Three things that you don't like:
*Dishonesty
*Abusing
*Lieing

Three of your everyday essentials:
*My coffee
*Praying
*Staying in touch with my family and friends

Three things you are wearing right now:
*A trouser
* A T-shirt
*My ribbon

Two truths and a lie:*
I belive In God and his Prophet Mohamad (PBUH)
* When a door seems to be closed , another opens in our life
* Everything is constant in our life

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
*Dressing Nice
* Warm voice
* Dark Neat hair

Three things you just can’t do:
* Can't stop thinking
*stop worrying (hopefully I do )
* Ignoring

Three of your favorite hobbies:
*Playing tennis
*Internet surfing
* Making silver jewlery

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
* Calling some people I lost contact with
* go to sleep
* Have my dinner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
*Detroit / Disney Land
* France
* In Egypt (Hurghada and Sharm)

Three things you want to do before you die:
* Do my Hij
* To get married and be a mother for well brought up kids ISA
*To be Forgiven by God and from the people who have rights on me
* To memorize quran ISA

Three ways I am stereotypically a woman:
*Emotional
* Unrealistic
* Sensitive

5 Comments:

At 8/27/2005 7:42 AM, Blogger doshar said...

roora habibty, you are doing this quiz too. wonder why i am too chicken to do it?

 
At 8/27/2005 5:47 PM, Blogger Dalulla said...

roora,

u r special :-) in so many ways. Rabena yekremek.

Doshar!
GO DO THE QUESTIONNAIRE. there is nothing to be chicken about! :-)

 
At 1/19/2006 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

 
At 3/30/2006 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi blogger:)

Your blog helped me so much gain this extra information.. Your info is accurate. I appreciate it!

Regards,
work at home make money

 
At 12/12/2006 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
decimal online
read http://decimal.xbuv.info/ decimal read
Bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home