enough analysis!!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Charity Again

I got some mails that have links to donate to Katrina in US , I wonder if there is something equivalent that could be applied in Egypt and in the Middle East , especially for the poverty that is widely spread in South Africa. And people can go on and donate online for an organized program. Sometimes we are willing to help but don't find the means.

I don't know actually the mechanism of how can some one donate on the internet , but I think there should be some proper developements on the ME charity sites in a way that make them accept the donations through the net.

This is mainly because it will be much easier and to spread the word better

One of the bloggers (Jane) told me about the unicef site and it makes donations and collect them for overall the world.

I trust two organizations that I saw them actually working which are :
1- Resala NGO, www.resala.org One of the organizations that are very organized and make various activities.
2- Mosaada NGO , www.mosaada.com , this is also one of the good growing NGOs in Egypt, I liked about them how they try to enhance their resources by making some projects such as recycling plastics and disposal stuff that are extra in our homes , so if any one has in excess to any thing in home , they can contact them and they will come and take the stuff that you want to get them disposed. They will take them , recycle and then sell for money which will indeed be used for chairity. http://www.mosaada.com/proj_recycle.htm

3- Finally , and not the last , my dentist told me about "Arab Medical Unit " , in Egypt located in Kas El- Einy , located in the Medical syndicate - cairo - Egypt , they do very well organized activities as far as he told me , not only in Egypt but through the Middle East and it is one of the organizations he trusts. www.amu-egypt.com


I hope we can find collaborated efforts in an organized form from these NGOs in such a way that yields the best effect. I think we can at least ask and share , and ElhamdAllah the Charity NGOs are increasing.

2 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 12:31 PM, Blogger Me said...

Thanks for the info Roora .. I already deal with mosaada..."AMU" sounds good ...cool that they do stuff "not only in Egypt but through the Middle East"... Jazake Allah kol kheir

 
At 9/13/2005 12:41 PM, Blogger roora said...

thanks ya me for the prayer , as usuall very sweet from you

can i ask you for something ? can you post at your blog and if you can send email to your freinds about the AMU ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home