enough analysis!!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Eraser

Sometimes , I wish if I have an eraser and erase somethings that I said or I did. And sometimes else , I wish if I can erase situations , but that at the end is God's will that you have no hand in. It is God's plan that He wants you to be put in a certain situation or to pass by something even if you don't like to examine us.

But what I feel bad about and I wish if I can erase are things that I do and say and then afterwards when its result is just too bad and not as I expected. I feel so bad because this was in my choice and not a matter of fate. Here I feel that I need an eraser so that I wont feel nervous from myself or blamming myself or even feel guilty.

It is a very bad feeling that you feel blamming your self , and nervous on How I said so or acted like that ! The point is before you realize what you are doing , you feel you are doing great and then after a while when you wake up , you get the worst feeling ever, angry from youself. It is worser 100 times than getting angry from someone else , Because when someone upsets you , you either try to get your right back by all the means and you know that God hears our call and knows what happens so this brings peace to my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home