enough analysis!!

Friday, August 26, 2005

SO what do I want to be in three years ?

A question that I was asked in my application to fullfill while I am doing an interview , and it was from the questions that I didn't like , because if I said the true answer , they will simply not going to take me.
I was applying in one of the PR positions , and I am planning hopefully that I complete my post graduate studies and try to either catch in a descent job where I have completely different work than the PR thing, or to catch up woth one of the private universities and start teaching.

Actually , last year I was interested in so many stuff that I tried and I found myself much more interested than the routine job , I tried this scarf business that I liked a lot, but did not succeed:( but still like it and it was a nice experience for me aferall.

I also tried to design some silver jewlery and make some (as a hobby that I liked for myself )and I sold some to my friends , and my aquaintances, I planned to take it as professional one , but after the exams , i get bored from the whole stuff.

Teaching , I consider it to be a very good option for girls and women , especially when I get married and have kids in the future ISA, it will be a very suiting job for me. Working hours are fine , vaccations are ok , salary wise could be fine.
I thought like I mentioned if I can catch up in private university or to take a certain course that qualifies me for teaching the IGCSE students , but still not now , I want to concentrate on what I am doing right now.

The other thing , for what do I want to be in three years or see myself to be ? I see myself a mother for good children ISA, I found that all these stuff are non sense for the reader of my application , so I had to say and write things that they see it matching with what the are going to like and get impressed with.

4 Comments:

At 8/26/2005 9:27 PM, Blogger LouLou said...

roora,

I think you should just remember that the application writer is interested in your professional life - not your personal life. You shouldn't be telling them about your personal plans anyway. They have no right to know those. None of their business.

Try putting yourself in your employer's place. Imagine you have your own business & you want to hire some people. What kind of information would you want to know about them?

Think what kind of work you like to be doing in 3 years - whatever your home situation might be - and you should be fine.

Best of luck ISA:)

 
At 8/27/2005 7:38 AM, Blogger Me said...

I second Loulou on that... just think professional while answering those questions...
Rabena m3aki :-)

 
At 8/27/2005 1:54 PM, Blogger roora said...

yeah I really do walahy , akeed I don't tell them all these stuff , it was a thought that came into my mind

Thanks ya me for your continous sweet prayers , Rabena m3aki enty kaman

 
At 3/30/2006 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi:)

Your webblog posts are placed togethered in a very well manner... That is why I enjoyed reading your blog.

Regards,
make money online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home